Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a summertime salad! I love this stuff.
- 6 chicken breasts, grilled and diced
- 1 lb red grapes, seedless cut in half
- 4 celery, diced
- 1 purple onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup pecans, broken into small pieces
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and serve on a bed of lettuce or on bread.
- * Sometimes I use a store bought rotisserie chicken in place of the chicken breasts.
- ** I only use 1 cup of mayo but you might add more depending on your on taste.