Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book!
Make and share this Summertime Barbarian (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup ice
- kiwi fruit, wheels to garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into collins glasses.
- Garnish with kiwi fruit wheels if desired.
A nice drink that's not too sweet. It might be even better with a little sugar added, as the pineapple wasn't quite sweet enough. Love the combination of strawberries, pineapple and grapefruit! Thanks!
I made this for my toddler DD & I to share. It was a bit tart so she wasn't too keen on it, I had to add some frozen yoghurt to hers to get her to drink it but I didn't mind it, lovely colour & a nice healthy snack.