Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
In 'American Home Cooking' by Cheryl & Bill Jamison
Make and share this Summer's Best BLT recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat mayonnaise--mix together mayonnaise ingredients in a bowl.
- The sandwiches--toast the bread until golden brown.
- Immediately spread each slice on one side with a full tablespoon of basil mayonnaise.
- Arrange the lettuce on top of the mayonnaise on 4 bread slices, adding enough to show off a green fringe for each sandwich.
- Pile on equal portions of bacon and tomatoes for each sandwich, salting the tomatoes lightly, and add the remaining toast slices.
- Carefully slice each sandwich into halves and serve immediately.