Recipe by Pepper Monkey
This is a colorful, delish, and low fat desert for spring or summer. :) If you don't have raspberry ginger ale, don't worry just use regular ginger ale or sprite instead.
- 1 medium pineapple, cut, cored and chunked (my local farmers market does it for me)
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced and hulled
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 pint blueberries
- 4 bananas
- 1 quart raspberry ginger ale
- 4 pints assorted sorbet (raspberry and mango for example)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Slice bananas just before serving so they won't be brown.
- Spoon fruit mixture into desert bowls and add bananas.
- Top each dessert with ginger ale and stir slightly.
- Scoop sorbet of choice on top.