Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light and luscious trifle sure to please any picnic!
- 36 ladyfingers
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (large box)
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 pint blueberries
- 32 ounces whipped topping
- Make vanilla or lemon pudding; set aside.
- Line bottom of bowl with one layer of ladyfingers.
- Add 1/4 of pudding on top of ladyfingers.
- Add 1/4 of berries.
- Add another layer of ladyfingers.
- Add another layer each of pudding and then berries.
- Repeat until all ingredients are gone.
- Make sure to end with whipped topping; garnish with berries if desired.
So easy to prepare and its so pretty, I used my new trifle bowl and it looked amazing. Tasted great too! Thanks for sharing.