Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is cool and refreshing on a hot summer day. With only 3 ingredients it's a snap to throw together.
- 2 (8 ounce) fruit-on-the-bottom fruit yogurt, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl stir together the yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze several hours until firm.
- Note: This is a great recipe for children who are learning to cook. There is no baking required.
Perfection!!! I made this pie using blueberry yogurt. OH MY GOSH--Pure heaven.I served this to my friends and they raved so much about it and could not believe it contained only three ingredients and so very easy to make! This is a sure keeper. Thanks PCrocker. Send out some more of your recipes!!!
This pie is fabulous! I used custard style yoplait strawberry banana yogurt, and folded sliced strawberries throughout the pie. It was delish! I found the pie to be a bit too firm after freezing for several hrs, so I allowed mine to sit for a bit to get a little softer... It was a bit too "icy" hard trying to cut it straight out of the freezer. Thanks for this recipe! It is SO refreshing, pleasing and QUICK! :) Great for a fast, last minute dessert for unexpected guests... so many possibilities with this pie and so many great ways to garnish! Thanks!