Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this in the Toronto Star today. Made it for lunch today and my MIL asked for second!!
Make and share this Summer Yogurt Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt, whole-milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled,chopped (regular or English)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh coriander
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- croutons or baked pita bread, wedges
- In large bowl, combine yogurt and water.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except croutons.
- Serve garnished with croutons or baked pita wedge.