Recipe by Izzy Knight
Saw this in the Toronto Star today. Made it for lunch today and my MIL asked for second!!
Top Review by mianbao
We had this for lunch today. It was pleasant, but I think I would like more vegetables, for example, drained diced tomato. I also cut back on the amounts of salt and pepper. Thank you for a nice recipe, I'm sure I'll be fiddling with it to make it mine.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt, whole-milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled,chopped (regular or English)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh coriander
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- croutons or baked pita bread, wedges