Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Fresh in season fruit. Yogurt. Economical. Less chemicals esp if you make your own vanilla yogurt. And since it is 105F today, IF you can eat if fast enough... good. Original was from Veg Times.
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (used almond also)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups fruit, fresh
- Puree everything but one cup of fruit in a blender. Add remaining and pulse about 3 times. You want the fruit broken down to small pieces.
- Pour into 8 one half cup molds.
- Note: Grab those old paper cups. They work just fine. Insert wooden stick into mold and freeze until firm at least four hours.
- Note: I haven't tried this with the soymilk yogurt. When I do I will update.
These were terrific! I only had frozen strawberries and blueberries but it still turned out great! Healthy and delicious! This is a keeper and I will defintely use it when I have fresh fruit in the Summer! Thanks
Great idea but I left out the corn syrup...it's just junk and does not effect the pops