Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This vinaigrette tastes really good with all salads, and I like it a lot in the summer on fresh tomatoes! The recipe uses soy sauce in place of salt, and a little sweetener/sugar balances the flavors.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (or Splenda)
- Mix all ingredients together preferably using a hand held blender. If you don't have one, then mix all ingredients except the olive oil with a whisk. When mixed, add the olive oil slowly, in a steady stream, to the vinegar mixture, whisking all the time.
This is wonderful and I will use it next time as a marinade for flank steak or pork tenderloin. Mary dils