Top Review by carole in orlando
Oh, Nurse Di, you've done it again. What a nice variety of veggies and the dressing suits it to a tee! I didn't have red bell pepper so I added halved grape tomatoes, and I had too many whole white mushrooms so I added those, too. This is a 6 star!!!! Carole in Orlando
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap pea
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup thinly sliced summer squash
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshed minced parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 inches of water to a boil.
- Add carrots, beans, and peas; cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in a bowl; add zucchini and yellow squash, onions, red pepper and olives.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine oil and next 7 ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.