Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
During the summer it's great to make this side salad up with all the fresh veggies from my garden. It can be made year round with fresh produce from the groccery store too. It's simple and light, but delicous.
- 12 ounces rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
- Combine drained pasta and veggies.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a seperate bowl combine mayo, vinegar, sugar and seasonings.
- Stir dressing into pasta and veggies. Enjoy now or refridgerate for a while!