Zucchini, mushrooms, onions and garlic along with tomatoes fresh from the garden. Even the children will eat their veggies! To keep this low fat - use reduced or no fat mozzarella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups zucchini, diced or sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 1 cup vidalia onion, sliced in rings
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground cracked pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or dutch oven.
- 2Add the zucchini, mushrooms, onion and spices and saute until tender.
- 3Add the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and continue cooking until cheese is melted and tomatoes are warmed through.
- 4Top with the parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Veggie Medley
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 10.4 g