Recipe by getoutofmygalley
These vegetables are a summer staple for me and my friends. They go with just about anything, but are SUPER when paired with a nice, smoked brisket! You'll need some of the LONG aluminum foil for this, and I find the recipe works better if you divide the veggies and cook 'em in two separate foil pouches. If yer a garlic lover like me, go for it! I only call for 2 tbsp, but you can never have too much garlic, eh?
- 6 new potatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 medium red pepper, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup white mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter, separated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl, sprinkling with salt, pepper and garlic as you go.
- Separate vegetables into equal halves, and transfer each group to a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Dab the top of the veggies with pats of butter, and cover with more foil, folding off the sides to create two "pouches".
- With a fork, pierce the top fo the pouches a few times to allow for some steam release.
- Place on the top rack of a grill, or you can back in the oven, for about 45 minutes to an hour (or until the potatoes are tender).