Recipe by Aioli_Queen
This is so yummy and full of summery flavor. I love to serve it with Quinoa and a light salad. For a non-vegetarian version I think it would be great with either grilled chicken or fish.
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 cups diced red onions
- 2 cups corn (preferably fresh off the cob)
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, whole
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 a small habanero pepper, deseeded and very finely minced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm a deep sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the ghee and allow to melt.
- Add the onion and habanero and saute until translucent. About 5 minutes.
- Add the corn, peas and mushrooms. Stir gently and cook until the peas are bright green and the mushrooms have softened and released their juices. About 8 minutes.
- Add the feta and tomatoes and lower the heat to low for about a minute and then turn off.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve with quinoa and a salad.