1/3 Photos of Summer Vegetable Kabobs
Suzanna Marie's Note:
I know. I know...Another grilled summer vegetable recipe; but this one is quick and super easy. Saw this recipe in a flyer from one of our local hospitals (United Health Services).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash veggies well; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 2Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper (to your liking) in a small bowl.
- 3Combine dressing and veggies in a resealable plastic bag, toss to coat.
- 4Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 5Place veggies on wooden skewers and grill over medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- 6TIP: Soak wooden skewers in water at least one hour to prevent from buring on the grill.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Vegetable Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g