Recipe by Suzie
I know. I know...Another grilled summer vegetable recipe; but this one is quick and super easy. Saw this recipe in a flyer from one of our local hospitals (United Health Services).
Top Review by Debbwl
Love veggie kabobs and this one did not disappoint. The mix of red and green pepper along with the yellow squash make this a very pretty and colorful kabob. The balsamic made a nice light marinade that did not over power the veggies. Thanks for the great post.
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash veggies well; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper (to your liking) in a small bowl.
- Combine dressing and veggies in a resealable plastic bag, toss to coat.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place veggies on wooden skewers and grill over medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- TIP: Soak wooden skewers in water at least one hour to prevent from buring on the grill.