Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this for your 4th of July picnic.
- 3 medium fresh peaches or 3 medium nectarines
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, torn
- 2 cups smoked turkey or 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup peach jam or 1⁄4 cup preserves
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Peel peaches, if desired.
- Cut into thin slices; cut slices crosswise.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, salad greens, turkey and strawberries; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle pecan halves on top.
- Chill until serving time.