Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this sandwich recently and think it is really great. I used Pico de Gallo for the pico de gallo, but you could simply buy some pre-made at the store.
- 1 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 slice pumpernickel bread, large, thick-sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pico de gallo
- Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, pickle relish, dried onions and dillweed. Set aside.
- Toast bread.
- Top bread with tuna mixture and pico de gallo.
didn't have pumpernickel, ate with no bread. It was good. very simple, fast recipe. I used dried dill.. it was good. thanks.