Recipe by Boxerwing
A low-carbohydrate main course. Light and satisfying.
Top Review by Swan Valley Tammi
I made 1-1/2 recipes and didn't bother trying to make these into patties; I just threw it into a greased 9x13 pan, baked for 30 minutes at 400F, and cut it into 8 pieces. This makes it a great WW recipe!
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- lettuce leaf
- 1 tomatoes, cut in 6 slices
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain zucchini in a paper towel-lined colander until as dry as possible (some squishing may be required!).
- In a bowl, combine zucchini, tuna, eggs, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Shape into six patties about 1" thick.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add tuna patties and cook until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
- (I have cooked these in batches).
- To serve, place two patties on a lettuce leaf, top each with a slice of tomato and a dollop of mayonnaise.