Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 bunch basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
- Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook to golden color.
- Add chopped tomato and turn heat to high.
- Saute 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add chopped basil.
- Spoon onto toasted slices of baguette and serve.
Wow! This was delicious! I love tomatoes and will be making this recipe often. Thanks for sharing!