Recipe by MarieRynr
This refreshing summer salad is delicious when fresh tomatoes are in season. For variety add 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained, and toss to mix well. Serve with shredded Parmesan Cheese or cubes of fresh mozzarella cheese.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Perfect for garden-fresh tomatoes. It's light and fresh tasting. I used green olives and didn't add any salt, since they added enough saltiness. The feta cheese was like the icing on the cake. Yum! Thanx!
- 1 lb tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green olives or 1⁄3 cup black Greek olive
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped purple onions or 1⁄2 cup sweet onion
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 1⁄4 tablespoons dried basil
- salt and pepper
- crumbled feta cheese (optional)