- 12 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) canbroiled-in-butter canned mushrooms
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix spinach with lemon juice, sour cream, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a greased casserole dish and cover with tomato slices.
- Dust top with salt and pepper to taste, and a thick layer of parmesan cheese (you may have to use more than the recipe calls for).
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree F oven until brown and bubbly, usually about 15 minutes.