Recipe by Aimchick
One of the best things about summer is fresh veggies. This is a delicious salad without myo so it lasts at outdoor parties. Best to make at least and hour before serving so the veggies can absorb the dressing.
Top Review by ladypit
This one sounded like it would be fabulous but sort of fell short. I was glad to find a recipe that used cucumber and grape tomatoes together, but the dressing on this was just a little off. It was as if the many different flavors were fighting and nothing came out the winner. I will experiment with other salads that use similar ingredients. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 tablespoon stone ground dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 quart grape tomatoes, cut in half