Recipe by Viclynn
Prepare this ahead on those hot summer days, and toss on the grill for a quick meal. A colorful, pretty main dish. We love these served over saffron rice. The recipe easily doubles for guests. Prep time does not include marinade time of 1-2 hours.
For the marinade
- 78.07 ml honey
- 59.14 ml spicy brown mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml fresh ginger or 1.23 ml dried ginger
For the K-Bobs
- 453.59 g smoked sausage, Polish, Keilbasa, your favorite sausage, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Slice the sausage and vegetables. Alternating ingredients, place on skewers.
- Lay skewers in large, glass dish. Pour marinade. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Grill (or place under broiler) 5-6 minutes each side, until vegetables are tender. Brush marinade on meat and vegetables while grilling.
- Serve over rice.