1/1 Photo of Summer Time Veggie Pita Melt
To hot to turn the oven on. Need something light, but good. Try this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli and cauliflower till desired tenderness. drain and put into bowl. Add mushrooms, if desired.
- 2Cut and open a pita bread and stuff veggies inside. pour about 2 to 3 tablespoon ranch dressing inside. Top with the onion, chopped tomato and the cheddar cheese.
- 3Close pita secure top with tooth pick.
- 4Micro wave for about 30 to 40 seconds till.
- 5everything is hot and cheese begins to melt.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Time Veggie Pita Melt
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 180.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g