To hot to turn the oven on. Need something light, but good. Try this recipe!
Make and share this Summer Time Veggie Pita Melt recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower till desired tenderness. drain and put into bowl. Add mushrooms, if desired.
- Cut and open a pita bread and stuff veggies inside. pour about 2 to 3 tablespoon ranch dressing inside. Top with the onion, chopped tomato and the cheddar cheese.
- Close pita secure top with tooth pick.
- Micro wave for about 30 to 40 seconds till.
- everything is hot and cheese begins to melt.