Recipe by Red Lab No.27
We’ve all gone to restaurants and ordered the typical club, but you can make just as good of a sandwich at home, if not better! If you'd like to view tips for this recipe & additional photos, visit my cooking blog: http://redlab27.alissahebert.com/
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 6 slices honey roasted turkey meat
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 small avocado
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves (approximately 12 leaves)
- alfalfa sprout
- honey dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly toast the bread slices.
- Slice hard boiled egg (lengthwise) into 4 slices. Cut tomato into 4 slices. Thinly slice avocado (lengthwise).
- Place mayo in a small bowl. Chop basil leaves and add to mayo, mixing well.
- Begin making both sandwiches by spreading the mayo basil mixture onto 2 slices of bread. Top each slice with provolone cheese.
- Lay sprouts over cheese.
- Place 2 tomato slices on top of the sprouts (2 tomato slices per bread slice).
- Add 3 slices of turkey to each sandwich.
- Add 2 slices of hard boiled egg on top of lunchmeat. Add the avocado Spread honey dijon mustard onto remaining bread slices. Add each slice on top of the prepared sandwiches. Cut sandwiches in half and serve.