Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is a very light summer dinner. I eat it almost once a week in the summer. I like to serve it with a side of Jasmine rice.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- Cut chicken into 2-inch cubes. They should be the similar in size so the item will cook evenly.
- Marinate for an hour or overnight. I prefer jam akin jerk marinate from Kroger.
- Wash and cut vegetables in to 2-inch pieces, keep mushrooms and tomatoes whole. Marinate for one hour in olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- If you are using wooden skewers soak in water for an hour so they do not burn on the grill.
- Skewer ingredients alternating chicken and vegetables. Start with a pepper.
- Grill skewers for about 10-15 minutes rotating every few minutes.
- Serve with Jasmine rice.