Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so much better than any deli fruit salad. You can also cut the recipe in half if needed.
- 4 medium golden delicious apples, diced
- 4 medium Red Delicious apples, diced
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the dressing ingredients until smooth; pour over the fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
I used equal parts of plain sweetened yogurt and neufchatel cheese creamed together as the dressing and it came out great this way too.
I have to admit I made the "light" version of this fruit salad. It was very good!! I used splenda in place of sugar, "no fat"sour cream and light mayonnaise. Also used the apples available here, Macs and Granny Smith. Just made half a recipe, it was more than enough for the two of us and we will finish it up for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.