Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This colourful salad is great as a main dish on hot summer days. If you have the rice already cooked it only takes a few minutes to throw together.
- 3 1⁄2-4 cups cooked basmati rice, cold
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen prawns, thawed
- 10 -12 water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 hot chili peppers, chopped and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Mix the rice, peas, prawns, water chestnuts, chillies and coriander in a serving bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together, pour over the rice mixture and toss.
- Serve immediately or put in the fridge until you are ready.