Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Trust me, this is awesome.
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cooked fettuccine
- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package salad greens
- In a large skillet, combine salsa, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce, red pepper and ginger.
- Over low heat, cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Sir in the cooked fettuccine and chicken.
- Evenly coat.
- Place salad greens on serving platter and top with fettuccine mixture.
- Toss before serving.