Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The fresh basil and cucumber tastes of summer.
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 8 slice whole grain bread, crusts removed
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, cranberries, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken mixture onto 4 slices of bread. Arrange cucumber slices over mixture and top with remaining slices of bread. Slice into diagonals and serve.