- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices whole grain bread, crusts removed
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, cranberries, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken mixture onto 4 slices of bread. Arrange cucumber slices over mixture and top with remaining slices of bread. Slice into diagonals and serve.