- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 24 slices multi-grain bread, crusts removed
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cantaloupe, cut into 12 thin slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tarragon, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper; rub over chicken. Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray. Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes, until juices run clear. Cool to room temperature. Slice thin.
- Combine mayonnaise, onion, dill, lemon juice and remaining salt; spread over one side of 12 slices bread.
- Top with cucumber, chicken, cantaloupe, and remaining bread. Cut sandwiches in half diagonally.