Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy salad hearty enough to make a meal.
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- Brown ground beef in pan, pour off fat and add jar of taco sauce. Simmer for 20 minute.
- Mix rest of ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add meat to bowl right before serving.