Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I spotted this in the September 2013 issue of Super food Ideas. Was an advert for Trident Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- 20 prawns, cooked cutlets
- 400 g Coleslaw, Asian
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 220 g corn niblets
- 40 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g rocket
- 100 g noodles, Crispy and Thick
- mint leaf, handful
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce, Trident
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh and grated
- De-vein the prawns and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the coleslaw, corn niblets, pumpkin seeds, rocket leaves and crispy noodles.
- Combine the last 6 ingredients in a small bowl to make the dressing. Whisk well.
- Arrange the salad on a large serving platter, top with prawns and drizzle over the dressing.
- Garnish with mint leaves and fried spring onions.