Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful cake, great for summer get togethers I have made this for about 20 years I got it from a friend Liz Boyer in California I make this in a lasagna pan
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix (follow directions) or 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix (follow directions)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Bake cake and let cool.
- Drain pineapple and spread evenly over cooled cake.
- In a sauce pan heat milk cream cheese and pudding stirring till creamy (you may need to add a little more milk if too thick).
- Spread evenly over pineapple.
- Top with the tub of Cool Whip.