1/2 Photos of Summer Sunshine on a Salad Plate
Complex flavors meld into a delightfully tasteful explosion on the plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml shallot, minced finely
- 1 hard-boiled egg, mashed
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml honey
- 1 blood orange, juice of
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans, toasted
- 236.59 ml sliced strawberry
- 6 slice bacon, crumbled
- 78.07 ml grated asiago cheese
- 6-12 fresh strawberries
- 1Combine spinach and lettuce in large bowl; chill in fridge while prepping toppings.
- 2Just before serving: in a small bowl, combine shallots and mashed egg, mashing a bit to meld flavors; add mayo, honey and juice, and stir to blend; set aside.
- 3Drizzle dressing over greens, tossing well to coat everything evenly.
- 4Portion greens onto six serving plates; then add one-sixth of the toppings, ending with the cheese sprinkled artfully on top.
- 5Garnish with one or two fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Sunshine on a Salad Plate
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 355.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blood oranges, juice of