- 3 bunches fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 head romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, minced finely
- 1 hard-boiled egg, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 blood orange, juice of
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup grated asiago cheese
- 6 -12 fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spinach and lettuce in large bowl; chill in fridge while prepping toppings.
- Just before serving: in a small bowl, combine shallots and mashed egg, mashing a bit to meld flavors; add mayo, honey and juice, and stir to blend; set aside.
- Drizzle dressing over greens, tossing well to coat everything evenly.
- Portion greens onto six serving plates; then add one-sixth of the toppings, ending with the cheese sprinkled artfully on top.
- Garnish with one or two fresh strawberries.