A cool, summer drink, from Womans Day magazine. Very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups refrigerated orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups chilled peach nectar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- grenadine, just a little bit,to taste
- 1Mix all ingredients except for grenadine in a juice pitcher.
- 2Pour into 4 serving glasses.
- 3Pour a small amount of grenadine into each glass, and it will separate from the orange juice mixture, and settle on the bottom, giving it the"sunset" look.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Sunset
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g