Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another cocktail from Crystal Light and Food & Family magazine. Crystal Light is a low calorie fruit drink mix. 1 tub makes 2 quarts of fruit drink, so if you are substituting another mix, use the amount needed to make 2 quarts. This one is made with the lemonade.
- 3 teaspoons crystal light low-calorie lemonade drink mix
- 3 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold club soda
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 3 tablespoons grenadine
- Empty drink mix into large pitcher.
- Add water and stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.