Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spring-boarding from another recipe here on Food.com, I altered it to accommodate our tastes, dietary habits and refrigerator contents. =) DH thoroughly enjoyed it, so that makes this a winner! Amounts are approximate and this dish allows great flexibility so you can have more of what you like.
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1⁄4 small red onion, small diced
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, small diced
- 9 romaine lettuce leaves, large
- 1 1⁄2 cups greek honey yogurt
- Combine first four ingredients (mango through red bell pepper) in a medium bowl. Mix to combine.
- Drop a couple of tablespoons of Greek Honey Yogurt on a Romaine leaf and spread out. Top with mango-veggie mixture. Serve and enjoy. Great for a summer lunch or picnic.