Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my girlfriends makes this for her kids when they hit the beach at Barren River Lake. It's so much better than sodas because it is cheaper and better for them.
- 1 (46 ounce) containersplenda-sweetened red fruit punch, chilled (Hawaiian Punch or Hi-C is great!)
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, slightly thawed
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle white grape juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In very large pitcher, combine punch and lemonade concentrate; stir until dissolved.
- Add grape juice and chill until ready to serve.
- Pour into a large ice-filled container and put the lemon slices inches
- Keep in the cooler if transporting to the hot beach!