Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Very fast and simple dessert! You'll love it!
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 lb strawberry
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 cup boiling water
- Chop each strawberry into small pieces; eighths.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix jello powder and boiling water until dissolved.
- Place cornstarch into a measuring cup and add 2 tablespoons of cold water. Mix throughly so that there are no lumps. Add remaining cold water up to complete the 1 cup.
- Add cold water mixture to jello mixture. Stir throughoutly.
- Fill your dessert dishes up half way with the jello mixture.
- Add chopped strawberries and top off with remaining jello mixture.
- Serve alone or with coolwhip!