1/1 Photo of Summer Strawberry Jello Delight!
3 hrs 10 mins
Super San Mateo Chefs's Note:
Very fast and simple dessert! You'll love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop each strawberry into small pieces; eighths.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, mix jello powder and boiling water until dissolved.
- 3Place cornstarch into a measuring cup and add 2 tablespoons of cold water. Mix throughly so that there are no lumps. Add remaining cold water up to complete the 1 cup.
- 4Add cold water mixture to jello mixture. Stir throughoutly.
- 5Fill your dessert dishes up half way with the jello mixture.
- 6Add chopped strawberries and top off with remaining jello mixture.
- 7Serve alone or with coolwhip!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Strawberry Jello Delight!
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 134.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g