Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great main dish salad for lunch or dinner in the summertime. It's a colorful salad, too!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb beef top sirloin steak
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 10 -12 ounces bagged greens
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons white wine, vineagar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Rub both sides of beef with salt and pepper. Grill 14-15 minutes to medium-rare to medium doneness.
- Place field greens in large bowl. Add scallions, blueberries, and feta cheese, Toss carefully.
- Cut steak against the grain into 1/4 inch thick slices. Place steak slices on top of the mixed salad.
- For the dressing, whisk together white wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper, until combined. Drizzle in olive oil while whisking until oil is absorbed. Drizzle over salad.