This is a great main dish salad for lunch or dinner in the summertime. It's a colorful salad, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb beef top sirloin steak
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 10 -12 ounces bagged greens
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons white wine, vineagar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Rub both sides of beef with salt and pepper. Grill 14-15 minutes to medium-rare to medium doneness.
- 2Place field greens in large bowl. Add scallions, blueberries, and feta cheese, Toss carefully.
- 3Cut steak against the grain into 1/4 inch thick slices. Place steak slices on top of the mixed salad.
- 4For the dressing, whisk together white wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper, until combined. Drizzle in olive oil while whisking until oil is absorbed. Drizzle over salad.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.0
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 888.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: