Recipe by curlykcook
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. An easy and delicious flatbread with the flavors of A.1. Original Sauce, steak and fresh summer ingredients.
- 1⁄2 lb skirt steaks or 1⁄2 lb hanger steak
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 flat bread
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup jarred tomato sauce
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ear of corn, kernels sliced off
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add steak to pan and let sear until browned, about 2 minutes. Flip over and sear on other side for 2 minutes. Remove steak from pan and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place flatbreads on two baking sheets. Mix A.1. Original Sauce with tomato sauce. Spread onto flatbreads.
- Place spinach leaves on sauced flatbreads.
- Slice steak thinly or into bite-size pieces. Add steak, red onion and corn kernels to flatbreads. Top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake in oven for 7 minutes. Slice and serve.