Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is a quick, great dish. One of my favorites..
- 2 -3 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 -3 zucchini, sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 medium onion, sliced and quartered
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, salts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- slice all squash, onion. Chop bacon into bite size pieces.
- put olive oil in pan get hot and add all ingredients. cook until tender.
A very tasty dish and easy! Made to go with Pesto Feta Burger#399808. What flavor...as loof said the bacon with the squash made it delicious! Made for Fall PAC 2011.
We really enjoyed this summer squash dish. We didnt add the onions because of taste preferations in our family. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
Great dish! Loved the flavor of the bacon with the squash. Easy to make and quick to the table - gotta love that - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011