Recipe by Palmetto Cook
Unique and refreshing, especially served cold in hot summer months. Great way to use up surplus summer squash and very good for entertaining. Easily vegetarian with replacement of chicken stock.
- 2 lbs mixed summer squash, mostly zucchini
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry (to taste)
- krazy salt
- chopped green onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice squash and boil in chicken stock until soft.
- Add cream cheese and then, in batches, purify in blender, Magic Bullet, or food processor until smooth.
- Stir in curry and Krazy Salt, to taste. Chill.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
- Also good served hot.