- 2 medium summer squash
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced thin
- 2 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut in thirds
- 1⁄2 medium red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, finely snipped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice squash as thin as possible (I use the food processor and smallest slicing blade.).
- Slice the red onion and red pepper into rings, same thickness as squash, separate onion into rings.
- Mix the squash, onion, red pepper and sugar snap peas together.
- Combine remaining ingredients, pour over vegetables and toss to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.