1/2 Photos of Summer Squash Saute
My mother used to whip this up for a quick summer side dish. Great with all the bounty from my dad's garden. Very easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute squash and onion in butter until LIGHTLY browned.
- 2Add tomato, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt.
- 3Cover and cook until tender about 5 mins.
- 4(Longer depending on how tender vegetables are desired) Can always add more of anything- squash, tomato, cheese or butter depending on taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Squash Saute
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 152.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g